Terms & Conditions
– Seasonal membership is valid from 1st September of the current year thru 31st August of the next year.
– In order to participate in sanctioned rugby activities, training, and games, participant must be considered a member in good standing, all fees must be paid and registered with Rugby Canada, BC Rugby Union, and Twilighter Rugby Club.
– Registered participants participating in sanctioned rugby activities, training, and games, fall within the scope of Rugby Canada’s National Insurance Program.
Twilighter Rugby Club Membership Categories
$300 – Full playing membership
$200 – Practice membership (Touch rugby, and Contact & non-contact practices)
$50 – Social membership
* Lifetime members, as such pay no Twilighter Rugby Club fees
** All membership categories (except Lifetime members) include a Reverse Draw voucher ($50 value)
How to Register in 2 Easy Steps
1) Register and pay the 2023/2024 fees associated with Rugby Canada (& BC Rugby Union) for insurance purposes using the Sportlomo online system with the button link below.
2) Paying the 2023/2024 Twilighter membership fee
Pay by INTERAC Email e-transfer to “email@example.com” administered by the Twilighter Secretary.
(Auto-deposit has been setup for this service – no pass phrase is required.)
Pay by Cash or Cheque to the Twilighter Treasurer.